Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
incase of a no show we will charge you the first of your reservation
Additional Terms and Conditions
for group bookings they have to pay the total amount by a money wire bank to bank in advance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer all the information about tours and attractions in the area and we can help you with booking any tour, shuttle and also help with the information of the public bus transportation around the country. Ask as for any help and we will be glad to help you out.
Monteverde Backpackers is a great hostel, with dorms and private rooms, all of the rooms have a private shower (HOT WATER) and bathroom, lockers, We have a Smart TV, full equipped kitchen and of course, fast speed wifi internet.
100% Costa Rican run and owned, the place offers the best personal attention and we are able to help and assist you with all your needs and questions while you experience one of the most attractive cloud forests in the world. Our hostel is simple, but extremely clean and friendly pura vida Costarrican people, ready to make you part of our pura vida life style.
Check in anytime between 11am and 9pm,
Check out time : 10:00am
Front desk open from 7 am until 9 pm, after 9pm we have a security guard all night long, so people who are staying in our hostel can come in and out anytime.
Quiet hours is after 10pm, whoever if you wants to go out, drink, party and have fun, that's ok with us out side of our Hostel, but we want everyone when they come back to the hostel, to be quiet and go to bed, not to be noisy because other people will be sleeping by then.
please email us in case you need to modify your reservation / Hostel will keep your room until the arrival time chosen at the time of booking. If you are arriving late, please contact the hostel directly. Otherwise your reservation may be cancelled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>