Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moomidol Hostel is located in the centre of the city, on Vasilyevsky Island, next to the Neva embankment. It takes only 10 minutes walk to reach the University and Metro station Vasileostrovskaya. In 15 minutes you will get to Kunstkamera and Spit of Vasilyevsky Island.
Moomidol Hostel occupies 3 floors in the historic building which was build in 19th century. Separate floor is provided for social area. There is reception hall, common room with TV, games and PSP, business area with library, computers, printer and fully equipped mini kitchen on this floor. The sleeping rooms for people are located on two other (upper floors). We provide separate female and male dorms as well as mixed dorms and private rooms. All beds are equipped with with individual light and power socket. There are lockers for personal belongings and 3 shower and 3 toilet rooms are located on each quiet floor. The interiors are created in antic loft style, our designers aimed to keep the air of the past times but to add to it some modern comfort and convenience. Moomidol Hostel has 24/7 reception, friendly English speaking administrators who will eagerly help you with navigation through the hostel and the city. There is free WiFi for the guests to use and there are ironing facilities. Special events such as evening movies with popcorn frequently happen at the hostel.
Moomidol Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
Customers younger than 18 years of age should be accompanied by their parent.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>