Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're 700 meters from the main road in village Tamraght - between Banana Village and Taghazout - that reflects a strong sense of Moroccan culture and provides easy access to the famous surf spots along the coast of Morocco.
Don’t surf? No problem. If it’s something you just want to try out while you’re here or you want to see what all the fuss is about, we offer very good and affordable surf lessons that will get you going in no time. Tamraght and the surrounding area has a long history of fishing, and you can still see the small blue boats around the beaches and out in the ocean – and of course the fish in the area is fresh daily. The area is also well known for argan oil, and you can go into the mountains and see them making it from the original argan nut, and there are plenty of places to buy argan products. Berbere peanut butter is another delicious and local treat, as is the specialised honey you can buy. Tamraght and the other villages around are rich in culture and in history, so it’s a great place to visit and maybe buy some treats to take home!
Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Free WiFi, Towels Included, Café, Meals Available, 24 Hour Security, Airport Transfers, Bicycle Hire, Currency Exchange, Express Check-In/Out, Housekeeping, Internet Access, Late Check-Out, Laundry Facilities, Postal Services, Reception (Limited Hours), Airport Shuttle Bus, Hot Showers.
Moroccan Surf Journey's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Smoking is allowed outside or on the rooftop.
Parking is beside and inside the house and we recommend you to don't leave any belongings in you car.
Whole area is very safe but because of good relationship with our neighbours we recommend you to respect local culture. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>