Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 30% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 30% of the total price in the 30 days before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms are minimally decorated featuring private bathroom for double rooms and ensuite bathroom for all hostel rooms. Lockers are available on all dormitory rooms. Some units also have a balcony with a city view.
The property also offers a shared lounge area, kitchen and washing machine.
Guests will find a variety of bars and restaurants within a short walk from the property, while Syntagma Square is only 800m away from the property. Due to Mosaikon central position guests can easily use public transport. The nearest airport is Eleftherios Venizelos, 34km from the hostel, and our 24hour front desk can also arrange a paid airport/port shuttle service or advise on local attractions.
Mosaikon Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 until 02:00am
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast upon request, price is 6 euro per person per day
Towel rental 3 euro per person
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Shared kitchen is available; however, you can use the shared kitchen if you want to prepare quick snacks and storage your food. No cooking is allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>