Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mòsì is situated within an elegant turn-of-the-century Art Noveau villa that has stayed true to its style over time. Everything is as it was in the past: the original decor on the walls, the flooring and authentic Italian vintage furnishings...all with fresh, contemporary touches. Every room is decorated with the utmost attention to detail, making each room unique and welcoming.
At Mòsì there is a lot to discover: the cheerful Kitchen that looks out on the garden, an ideal place to relax on our hammock and watch the sunset while sipping a glass of wine. The Thinking Room, with its collection of Human Rights books or the Living Room/Study where you can read, work, look through photos of your trip or even play the guitar!
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
-We offer very comfortable rooms and beds, rooms are all with air-conditioning and heatings.
-Kitchen: microwave, cattle, fridge and plates. Please note that you can't use the stoves, so you cannot properly cook.
-Common areas: WI-fi, sofa, patio and a nice garden with tables and hammock.
-Free coffee and tea, and amazing BREAKFAST included.
-Luggage storage: free on the day of the check-in, also free for the check out (but ask the staff for the time).
-Towels: included in the room price
- Wi-fi in the common areas and in the rooms.
- Hairdryer available
-Lockers free in the rooms
-Laundry service: not included in the room price (12 euros), wash and dry.
Mòsì's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 2 pm to 7 pm
Check out from 8 am to 11pm
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3,00 EUR per person per night
09:00 am to 7:00 pm Reception. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>