Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer dormitory rooms for 5, 8 and 10 people and private double rooms.
Bathroom, free internet access, everything you need to feel at home far away from home. Some of our 5-bed dormitory rooms have a kitchen, otherwise you can use the one in the reception area.
We are located next to the Dragon bridge, alongside the Ljubljanica river, near the open market, the famous Three bridges, the old town, the castle.
Nearby you will also find all kinds of restaurants and bars.
Although we are located in the heart of the city center, the area is safe and our rooms are quiet.
We hope to welcome you to the Most hostel and look forward to your visit.
Please note: Our reception works from 8 A.M. to 11 P.M. We can arrange check-in also during the night. In this case you should inform us (email, phone) or ring a bell (when you reach the hostel).
Check-in is from 15:00 pm
Check-out is before 10:00 am
Tourist tax (3.13 eur per person per night) is not included in the price.
Pets are not allowed in the hostel.
All other possibilities have to be arranged in advance.
The address of the hostel is Petkovskovo nabrezje 41, but the check in you can do on Petkovskovo nabrezje 47 (just two houses ahead - H2O Hostel) . Thank you.
Cancellations are accepted only 24 hours before check - in (guest arrival to the hostel) with no charge.
Upon your arrival we accept only cash.
Only in summer: if you book more than 4 beds in the dormitory rooms there is possibility you might going to be allocated in the 2 different rooms and same type of the room you have booked. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Slovenia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>