Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit of 50% is required. This amount is 100% refundable in case if cancellation is made 14 days before arrival, otherwise this sum will not be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are happy that you have chosen our Hostel as your home here in Curitiba. We are looking foward to having you here with us and we can garanteee that your staying at our Sunny House will be incredible.
The house is very comfortable: the decor has a vintage look, in combination with the architecture of the 1950s. And graffiti, panels and paintings by local artists are already being used to get you acustomized with tipycal climate of the city. It is very easy to make friendships by either chatting in the kitchen, inviting to play the pool, watching a TV show in our cosy living room, sunbathing in the garden or just meeting your roommates in the hall.
The Motter Home Hostel STAFF is always sharp with the best tips of the week and they love to help you to ask questions and indicate how to get to the sights of the city.
Our accommodations are super comfortable with king size beds, single or double. Cleaning is one of our strengths.
If you want a tip for the night, we handle the best parties in the city! For those who like adventures, we offer packages to climb the nearby mountains, among other facilities that you can only find at the Motter Home!
There is also mini market with delicacies, drinks and toiletries, as well as the most beautiful and original souvenirs of the city. Nearby you will find restaurants, markets, pharmacies, banks and bars. In 10 minutes walking from our Hostel there are several bus lines that take you to the most varied places of Curitiba. Super easy! The Historical Center and Avenida Vicente Machad are the most popular areas to eat out. They are only a 15-minute walk away. Come to our Hostel because it is also yours!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our house is situated in a lovely street, pretty safe and quite but attached to the center, where you can find all famous bars, restaurants and parties :)
We are 400 meters away from the Square 29 de Março and the bus stop Praça das Mercês.
Motter Home is also close to famous attractions of historical center of Curitiba. The Panoramic Tower and the Ukrainian Square are in a 15-minute walk from here.
Oh! And if you are not ery up to go out today there is a mini market open 24 hours at the reception!
There are two types of rooms in the hostel: private ones with queen size beds and shared rooms with bunks for 9,8 and 4 people.
Daily rate includes bed linen, a simple but full of options breakfast: brazilian delicious coffee, milk, juice and chocolate milk, iogurt with granola, fresh fruit, harm and cheese, white breade, whole grain bread, homemade cake, butter and jam and cookies. If you need to cook something for yourself we have a nice common area with well- equipped kitchen.
Our reception is 24 hours and our STAFF is always ready to help you with anything! You´d like some info about city tours? We have it! You´d like to get to somwhere? We are happy to show you the way! You'd like to go out or to eat out? We have the best tips ready for you!
We also have a beautifully decorated living room with a pool table, a variety of board games, a computer for shared use, cable TV and high speed WiFi. Moreover, our outdoor area with a beautiful yard and a garden.
What are you wating for? Let's book your perfect room in a perfect hostel in a perfect city! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>