Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Large dining room overlooking the Bay. Cosy lounge overlooking the Sea. Well-equipped, self-catering kitchen. Light breakfast provided at no extra cost - Tea/Coffee, Cereal, Toast. Full laundry facilities. Pick-ups/Drop-Offs arranged. Baggage transfer arranged. We have a patio and picnic area with stunning sea views.
At Mount Brandon Hostel, we offer lovely Single, Double, Twin, Family and Dorm rooms - all with private Bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi and Internet access point. Towels provided on request. Bed Linen provided and beds made up for guests. Apartments for mini breaks and longer stays - also for Group Leaders. Private, secure car park.
There is music, song and dance nights in hostel all year round, plus there is meditation / yoga space.. Located in the lovely village of Cloghane on the Dingle Peninsula, there are 2 great village pubs with music sessions, open fires, great food within 1 minutes walk. Award winning shop in Village - Local Cheeses, Pates, Free Range eggs etc.
Mount Brandon Hostel polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival at 6pm
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Pet friendly- Please check in with us in advance, if you plan to bring a pet. We are very heavily booked at times, especially at weekends in July and August.
Unless you are part of a group with exclusive use of the hostel, we ask that you respect our quiet time policies between 23:00 and 7:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>