Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The heart of the country, a melting pot of cultures, food & legends, this city, also the capital of the country, ain’t got no chill!
Hustling like it always has been, Delhi is one of the most prominent and progressive cities of India since ancient times. An important trade center and the ruling city of the country, the gigantically spread arms of Delhi will drive you crazy.
But fortunately for you, you won't be alone in this Delhi-drives-you-crazy phenomenon. Moustache Delhi is comprised of a bunch of frisky and congenial personalities who would love to get you through with it. We are always thrilled and more than happy to have you on board with us on a journey that never gets you bored.
Moustache is strategically located in New Friends Colony, one of the safest localities to be in; additionally, the name goes metaphorically with our personality.
Loaded with amenities, our hostel in Delhi has a community kitchen to improve the overall interaction and vibe of the area, a lush lawn to let you do some introspection in peace, & lastly, we proudly boast of our spic & span rooms, the positive vibes, and a vibrant aura. Join us for city tours and events because you definitely can’t see this crazy big city all by yourself.
Come and experience a new side of the ‘Dil walo ki Dilli” while your stay at Moustache Delhi. See you soon!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
(1) If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 13:00 on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 13:00 on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 03:00-04:00 arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
(2) We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
(1) Extra 2% bank surcharge is applied when using credit card.
(2) We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in.
5. Taxes: not included.
- Extra 12% tax fee IS charged on prices above INR 999 on arrival.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
8. Residents of NCR are not permitted to stay at the hostel.
9. No alcohol allowed on premises.
10. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
11. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
12. We are a travelers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays.
(1) For bookings of more than 4 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds.
(2) Do Note - We might not be able to accommodate groups of more than 4 members together in a dorm.
13. Please note that the property follows Green Social non-air-conditioned hours from 10.00 hours to 20.00 hours. During this time the common areas are air-conditioned for guests to relax. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>