Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Carefully carrying in its womb the same old culture and a rich classy style, Udaipur is stuck in a period known to none of us today. And if heaven means ducks and doves floating in the clouds and heaven is a land of lakes with peace and luxury, then heaven is here! The flavorful culture and the rich history of the region make it a very popular tourist destination, courtesy the numerous day trip variants around and of course the spirit of Rajasthan.
Talking about Moustache in Udaipur, is never enough, you must go and experience what it feels like to stay in the raw spirit of the old town near the lakeshore where the rooftop has breathtaking views of the lakes, the high winding staircases, open architecture in the midst of the ever chirpy streets filled with children and hawkers and vendors selling colorful souvenirs bind you in a spell. The vibrancy when matched with the breathtaking sunsets totally dawns upon you as a relief. And while you are still in the middle of self-admiration, and feeling high of your decision-making skills, we have more for you to be proud of.
Handcrafted city tours, lakeside walks, sunset visits, and boating in the litten up lakes is a shock of satisfaction which you must receive every now and then to be able to say it each time, “I totally love this”.
Talking about love though, makes me bring to your notice the cuisine, the culinary splendor of Rajasthan when served in a plate at a calm rooftop restaurant, multiplies the essence and flavor of every single bite that you munch on.
And when you come to bed, completely drained of after the expedition, our rooms both private and common, with their extravagantly equipped amenities await to render you the sweetest sleep you probably didn’t have in a while.
Still not convinced? Check out what we want to convey in the image gallery, doubts shall drown.
*Property Policies & Conditions:
1. We do not allow Udaipur residents to stay at the property.
2. Age restriction applies, only 18 and over are allowed to stay.
3. Check in Time : 12:00 pm. Valid Passport and Visa for foreign nationals and Valid photo ID along with Address proof for Indian citizens is required during check-in.
4. Check out Time : 10:00 am
5. Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>