Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If there is a reduced number of people arriving, the full price for the first night is still to be paid in full.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With our dormitory choices of 4 beds, 6 beds, and 8 beds, all at the same low price, you can choose whatever one suits your needs.
In each dorm we have backpack sized lockers for all of your belongings, plus power outlets, and lights for each bed. After a night on our high-quality new mattresses, you'll feel rejuvenated, and ready to take on the town.
We also have both small and large private rooms for those who need just a little more alone time. Perfect for those who need space for rolling around and storing all of the souvenirs Guatemala has to offer.
Our gas powered hot showers are legendary…. with amazing pressure! We may just have the best showers in Central America!
Our famous Mullets free breakfast is served daily from 7:30AM - 10:30AM, and is one of the best you'll find at a hostel anywhere, with numerous free options, and extras available.
We have a fully stocked bar, with Q5 off everything happy hour every night from 5-7pm, so you can get a Tequila Shot or a Cuba Libre for only Q5! Plus we have Pool Competions, Beer Pong, or you might find yourself dressing up like a superhero, trailer-trash, or rock star for one of our theme parties.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival. Failure to cancel within this time period will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Only cash payment accepted on arrival.
Check In is from 3PM until 11PM (If you arrive earlier, you can leave you bags in storage & hang out at our bar or explore the lake!).
Check Out is before 11AM.
Our reception is open every day from 7AM-11PM.
No minors (under 18). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>