Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Great DJ sets, 2 pooltables, beerpong, games nights, volley ball, fussball and ping pong table, book exchange and service with a smile !
Best bar in town to hang out all day till late night. All day and night cheap drinks and very friendly staff ...
Also, our BREEZE Restaurant & Bar (at 50 meters from the property) will pamper you from 7 AM till late night for breakfast, lunch and dinners.
Additionally you also have free access to our Mad Monkey Backpacker Bar, which offers you an additional swimming pool, open air jacuzzi and loads of entertainment day and night
Located on top of sand dunes and overlooking Mui Ne Bay, Mui Ne Hills Budget Hotel (previously Mui Ne Hills 2) is just 300 meters - walking distance - from the BEST part of Mui Ne beach. We offer the choice between dorms, double rooms and family rooms at very economical roomrates. We offer free Wi-Fi in the rooms and through all facilities
Mui Ne Hills Budget Hotel (previously Mui Ne Hills 2) is 10 km from Mui Ne Fishing Village and 13 km from Phan Thiet city centre. It is 14 km from the Red Sand Dunes and 210 km from Ho Chi Minh City.
Property Policy and Conditions (please read carefully)
1. Check in Time: from 13:00 pm onwards : until 10 PM the check in will be done by our receptionists who speak English. After 10 PM , guests with valid bookings will be checked in by our night security (who do not speak English) and hence we kindly ask the guest to pass by in the morning as from 6 AM at the reception to receive the full explanation about our hotel and Mui Ne in general.
2. All guests receive a clean towel and room key upon arrival and need to pay VND 100,000 deposit / bed or room, which will be refunded at check out only if the room key and towel(s) are returned in good condition.
3. Check out Time: latest by 11:00 am.
4. All bookings require valid credit card details ( Visa or Mastercard only).
Without valid credit card details the hotel retains the right to refuse the booking and this without prior notification. It is the guests' responsibility to ensure that credit card details provided by guest are correct and valid and allow the hotel to debit as required in advance (cfr below payment policy)
5. Property Payment and Cancellation Policy:
a). Normal days
Payment condition : Latest 7 days prior to check in we will debit your credit card with the total amount of the booking.
Without valid credit card details the hotel retains the right to refuse the booking
Cancellation policy : guest can cancel the booking upto 7 days prior to check in date, without incurring cancellation fees.
From 7 days prior to the check in date, total amount of the booking is non refundable and non changeable
b). Holidays or Peak periods (non-refundable periods)
For any booking including one or more nights in undermentioned holiday periods, the full amount of the booking will be debited from the guests' creditcard on the day of booking. This amount is non-refundable in case of cancellation !!
24th January 2020 - 1st February 2020
2nd April 2020 - 4th April 2020
30th April 2020 - 2nd May 2020
2nd September 2020 - 5th September 2020
6. We serve various types of breakfast starting from VND 50,000 / person and is served at the famous Breeze Restaurant, which is located inside Mui Ne Hills Bliss Hotel, located at only 50 meters from Mui Ne Hills Budget Hotel, a great venue overlooking the ocean.
7. We request all guests to respect the 9 PM till 9 AM quiet period both inside and outside the rooms, as to allow all guests to enjoy a perfect night sleep.
No drinking or eating inside the dorms allowed as to keep all dorms clean and tidy
8. Guests who stay in dorms will be appointed a room and bed number upon arrival. It is not allowed to change to any other bed without the prior authorization of the reception. As we run fully booked most of the time of the year, it is extremely important to ensure that all guests receive a clean unused bed upon arrival. As guests check in day and night it is important that beds which are assigned for guests who check in at night are clean.
9. Guests are requested to respect the house policy, which is available in every room and dorm, and which is created as to ensure all our guests enjoy a comfortable stay in a friendly environment. Guests who do not comply with the house regulations may be requested to leave the premises.
10. Passports (non Vietnamese nationals) or Vietnamese ID card need to be handed over at check in and will be copied by reception staff. Original passports or ID cards will be returned immediately. Guest who cannot or do not wish to comply with this legal obligation, may be refused to stay. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>