Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations within 2 weeks prior to arrival and no shows will be charged the full amount and no refunds will be given.
Cash and Credit Card accepted
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As we know, Oktoberfest 2021 is cancelled but we are here for you to enjoy our own Oktoberfest.
We will be drinking the same delicious Oktoberfest beers, eating the German beer-drinking food, and dancing on tables to traditional Bavarian folk music.
Our Oktoberfest experience in 2021 will take place across Munich, using traditional beer halls, breweries and our very own Oktoberfest tent. And the Stoketoberfest after party is going to be even more nuts than in previous years. Bands. DJs. You. Us.
The best part about staying with Stoke Travel is the atmosphere. Upon arrival, you'll be given a welcome beer or sangria to kick things off and our crew will then personally escort you to your tent. Once you are settled in, make your way to our bar to get stuck into the unlimited beer and sangria on offer for just €10 per day. Have a spin of the Wheel of Misfortune, do a beer bong or just get amongst the massive Stoketoberfest campsite party, is a big party with live bands and DJs nightly!
We have multiple packages on offer including inclusive, teepees & glamping.
Our inclusive packages are our most popular which include pre-erected tents with camping mattresses and sleeping bags, amazing bottomless brunches daily, and not to mention our legendary Stoketoberfest campsite party, the biggest event outside the beer halls.
Got a big group and want to be able to shack up together? Like the idea of Oktoberfest being one big cosy sleepover with all your pals? Jump into a teepee!
Our glamping packages are for those who enjoy a good party but don't like the idea of camping all that much. It includes a large glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities, a bed with deluxe inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets, pillows and double sleeping bags, amazing bottomless brunches daily at camp, unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate & day station, power and lighting, free WIFI, bedside table, hanging mirror and bin, Welcome drink, for feeling welcome, morning coffee & turndown service on request and stoke friend at your service.
2 NIGHTS MINIMUM TO BOOK
We have a 24 hour reception desk so feel free to rock up at any time
Check out by 11am
Balance due: 2 weeks prior to arrival. We will contact you with your invoice and methods of payment.
Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
Cash and Credit Card accepted ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>