Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking for a hostel in Anstruther or in St Andrews, it will be a pleasure to have you as our guest. We will do our best to make your stay an enjoyable and relaxing one.
The perfect starting point to discover the fishing villages and a breathtaking coastal scenery. The Hostel has now been successfully converted into a cosy top-notch backpacker accommodation with comfortable beds, a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering purposes, and large communal areas to share your tales of adventures halfway along the brilliantly varied coastal path.
Stay at the hostel and enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and lounge, where you will eat, drink, rest and repeat while you are playing games or reading a book.
Book with us a private room, bright, with a stunning sea view - Perfect for couples, friends or independent guests
All private rooms have a bedside table and lamp
Linen and towels included
A family room, spacious, light and stylish. - Perfect for families and group of friends, up to 4
Double bed and twin bunk bed
Bedside table and lamp
Linen and towels included
A a bed in a mixed dorm from 4 to 8 beds. - Clean and cosy bunk beds with high-density foam mattress for a comfortable night sleep
Enough plugs for everyone
Larger dorms are the cheapest option for groups and friends who want to stay together
We wish to share the Murray Library Hostel with you, people from Anstruther and beyond. If you’re looking for a place to host meetings, gatherings, talks, clubs etc. please get in touch with us. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>