Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We beg all our guests to be sure of the dates they are booking and that they will be able to travel on those dates. Muyuyo Lodge doesn't give refunds over bookingcancellations made after 1 week prior to the arrival date
Additional Terms and Conditions
*No pets allowed
*No smoking allowed
*No parties or loud music allowed
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The cabins are surrounded by beautiful gardens made with native ecuadorian plants. There is direct access to Ayangue's beach, ideal for a delicious fresh seafood meal and relaxing under the ecuadorian sun.
For booking activities, the lodge offers a variety of adventure options like diving lessons and tours, paragliding, sightseeing along nearby uncrowded beaches, and many others.
We speak spanish, english, french and Japanese!
Front desk is open from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Ayangue's beach and Muyuyo Lodge are excellent for travelling with children
Guests are asked to collaborate with the calmness of the place
Activities are to be booked with at least 1 day anticipation (can be booked by phone or email)
Cancellation Policy: 1 week before arrival
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 pm
Method of Payment: Cash, Credit card, Paypal
Breakfast is included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>