Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Where apllicable NLC Hostel has a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking fee for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
NLC Hostel will ask at your arrival for a deposit fee that it is refundable if there is not complications at the end of the stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a large number of services such as fully equipped kitchen, free internet WiFi and a lounge room that suggests conviviality and exchange of experiences to keep and remember! We want you to have not only the best bed and room to spend the night, but also, we will actively participate in order to provide a unique experience with all our sympathy and good vibes!
New Lisbon Concept Hostel is located in the most prestigious Avenue of Lisbon! Its the 'Champs Elysées' of Portugal were you have all the shops, commerce, pharmacies, restaurants, areas like Restauradores, Rossio square, Figueira square, the Cathedral of Lisbon, the Bairro Alto, Alfama, Terreiro do Paço and Mouraria are very close, at walking distance. Its the place to be!
New Lisbon Concept Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - According to the Municipal regulations of Lisbon it will be due an Overnight Tax of 1€ per night / per guest over 13 years, up to 7 nights stay.occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
The NLC Hostel reserves the right to request payment of the booking on arrival, check in. Payments have to be made when guests enter the New Lisbon Concept. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>