Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is ideally located to enjoy each and every corner of Malta; all you need to visit is easily accessible by foot or bus.
A typical Maltese building converted into comfortable separate rooms spread over 6 floors that are all served with a lift. Hibernia residence offers a variety of studios at very affordable prices. Guests may choose from dorms to a variety of self-catering studios.
Social meeting area with terrace
Dormitories sleeping 6 to 8 persons
Shared self-catered rooms for 1 to 4 persons
Enjoy breakfast free of charge between (check relevance for long term stays):
07:45a.m 09:00a.m (Mon-Fri)
08:15a.m 10:00a.m (Sat & Sun)
Vending machines are available 24hrs.
A wide selection of Private, Twin and Triple studios with crisp white linen are all available at great rates. We also have shared dorms for the more budget conscious traveller. Towels included complimentary in all rooms except the dorms.
All rooms are en-suite, dorms have common facilities.
Open 24 hours a day where you can wash and dry for a small fee. Iron & ironing board can be requested for a fully refundable deposit.
The reception is open from 07:00a.m until 14:00p.m. An emergency number is available for issues beyond that time.
Secure luggage room is available so you can sightseeing without dragging your bag with you. Available only during reception hours.
All our staff are multi- lingual and on hand to help you with whatever you may need.
Check in: 12:00p.m
Check out: 11:00a.m
Optional extra clean @ €7.50 per room available when booked 1 day in advance ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>