Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the northernmost point of Finland, near to the Russian and Norwegian border, we are near to some of the most relevant attractions and landmarks of the city such as Vatsari wilderness, Kaldoaivin eramaa-alue and other natural wonders that yo'u can explore around our area.
Our hostel has three cozy, recently renovated dorms with 4-5 comfortable beds each. There is a kitchenette, bathrooms and common areas in the use of hostel guests. We have a sauna available every day for a small extra charge. The restaurant & cafe right next to the hostel offers delicious snacks and food to those not wishing to cook themselves. The closest shops are only 400 meters away.
Naatamo Gateway Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (Visa and Master Card)
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>