Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation or changes received after a week to check-in date will incur 100% of first night accommodation. Cancellation or changes received within 48hours or No Show will incur full charges of total accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of 50% of total accommodation required to secure booking and Balance payable a week prior to arrival.
Wedding Groups, Humanitarian Groups, Church Groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located closely to shopping malls, renowned authentic restaurants and in the heart of the high night-life establishments if you so wish to venture out with only a few minutes walk. Also have easy access to local buses and taxis should you wish to go to town or airport and all Boat and cruise operators including South Sea Cruises/Awesome Adventures, Capt Cook, Feejee Experience & Robinson Crusoe provide pick-up from the doorstep.
Winner in 2004 of the Excellence Award for Fiji's Best Budget Hotel, our motto is 'where guests become friends', the perfect place to start your Fiji travel experience.
Accommodation includes air-conditioned rooms with services, private and share facility rooms and two bedroom apartments. There are custom made private lounge dorms and larger ones to accommodate both small & big groups. We also have group facilities like a theatre room, game room and 3 designer pools.
Room rates include a continental breakfast. Dining facilities in our two restaurants, Whispers and Mango Poolside, offer great food ranging from A-La-Carte to budget menus and snacks at affordable prices. A third bar is located at the second poolside.
The Hotels reputation for great dining is highlighted in the recently publishes 'Under The Mango Tree', a 96 page cook book with a difference. It includes our staff, many of our guests, and lots of recipes. Our book was selected and short listed as a finalist in 'Best in World Foreign Cookbook Awards' held in April 2007 in Beijing.
Other facilities include a Boutique, an internet room with seven Broadband computers, laundry services, Happy Hour at both bars, and room services.
Our Hotel is a major central point where you can arrange all your island hopping, trekking, scuba diving, waterfall tours, rafting, skydiving, sailing, and all day excursions.
We specialize in small groups up to 40 guests. Perfect for wedding parties, conferences and student groups.
Nadi Bay Hotel's friendly, courteous staff and efficient service make a great place to meet new friends.
We provide Free 1/2 hour WiFi. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>