Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As we have just re-opened the hostel we will be providing a free shuttle to and from town three times a day that drops off and picks up at Taco Stop at 10am, 2pm and 8pm. If you need to reach us otherwise you can get a taxi from town for 100-150 Cordobas (depending on your bargaining skills!)
The hostel offers an in-house bar, surf/beach trips and a shuttle service. The three levels from the house to the pool also provide guests with endless places to relax or socialize. The hostel has a full bar so you can enjoy drinks into the night.
If you don't find availability online for your selected days, try showing up and we'll do our best to squeeze you in!!
We also offer our guests a free continental breakfast included in the price.
Hangover Happy Hour: 9-10 am and Sunset Happy Hour: 5-7pm
check in: 9am - 10pm
check out: 12pm
Cash preferable, credit cards accepted
+9 pax group bookings accepted ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>