Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will enjoy a huge Basque house decorated in both HAWAIIAN & JAPANESE styles, with a fully equipped modern kitchen to cook your meals, a comfy lounge, a beautiful SUN ROOM,GARDEN with a BARBECUE, SUN TERRACE, chill corner with deckchairs, PING-PONG TABLE, INDOBOARD, long skate... and much more!
******IMPORTANT NOTICE - Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, we have set up a series of measures to guarantee your security: reduction of the number of guests hosted to allow proper physical distancing - 10 people instead of 15 (2 to 3 persons max per dorm) and allocation of the most distant beds in a same room, daily common areas disinfection, airing of the bedrooms & common areas, provision of soap, hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant in the bathrooms & the kitchen, specific displays encouraging our guests to respect barrier gestures and to wear a mask in common areas.******
+ All range of SURFBOARDS, WETSUITS & BIKES (equipped with surf racks) FOR RENT.
+ SURF CLASSES down at the beach for every surfing level: just ask us to book a class!
+ YOGA CLASSES (Vinyasa and after-surf) with certified yoga teacher here at Nami House!
FREE BREAKFAST IS SERVED DAILY !
Ideal location: a 15 MIN-WALK TO THE BEACH (5 min by bike) and a 5 min-bike ride to the pine forest.
All amenities within less than 5 min: bakery, local supermarket open till 10 pm, pharmacy, food market, restaurants...
At night, you’ll enjoy the bars and restaurants around the beach within a 15 min-walk from Nami House.
Regular bus service will bring you to the neighbouring cities of Bayonne, Biarritz, Saint Jean de Luz, even San Sebastian in Spain! Bus stop is 300m away.
Biarritz airport is 3km away from Nami House.
Nami House has 4 comfortable bedrooms accommodating 15 people: 3 SPACIOUS DORMS for 4-5 people and a SHARED JAPANESE ROOM for 2 to 3 people with TRADITIONAL JAPANESE BEDDING (tatami mats + futon mattresses).
In case you arrive outside of these hours, please contact us in advance so that we welcome you the best way. Otherwise, an extra €10 fee will be requested.
Moreover, an extra 10€ fee will be requested in case of late check-in after 10pm.
Payment types accepted: cash, credit card and debit card. Checks allowed only from French banks.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
CANCELATION POLICY: 48H before arrival (1 WEEK during high season).
City tax not included: 0.75 euro per person per night.
- No 24-hour reception (10am-7pm)
- No curfew.
- Customers younger than 18 will not be accepted.
- Booking requests for groups of MORE THAN 4 PEOPLE will not be accepted. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>