Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are two double and one single rooms. All rooms are fully sound proof, centrally heated and comfortably furnished. There are small sitting areas, study desks, phones and satellite TV in each room. Wi-Fi is available free of charge. All rooms have en suite bathrooms together with hairdryers, towels, shampoos and shower gels. All rooms were renovated in 2016.
Swedish table along with a hot home made meal is served for breakfast every morning.
Car parking in a secure garage or closed parking lot outside the hotel is free of charge.
There are a couple of shopping centres walking distance from the hotel. There is also a park which is a perfect place for exercising and jogging or simply enjoying a pleasant walk. It is easy to get to the hotel from the main motorways. Kaunas airport is 12km away, while city centre and the Old town are only 5km away. The nearest bus stop is 7 minutes walk from the hotel.
The hotel has been in operation since 1997 and during this time we developed a very good understanding of what the key things for ensuring a pleasant stay for our guests are. We continue to be committed to delivering outstanding service and ensuring that each and every guest has a pleasant stay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>