Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nap Manor hostel allows joyful, conscious living near the Mumbai Airport. We are located near Asia's biggest slum and a prime attraction for travelers, 'Dharavi' which is 10 minutes by car from our hostel. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the right combination of the coziness of a community, the luxury of a hotel, and the meaningfulness of social business.
ThereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s plenty of communal space to get inspired, dream, meet, share & connect. A living room, library, communal table, benches, coffee maker, and toaster Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the place is yours during your stay. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and share those holiday snaps. Need to clean some clothes? The laundry service picks and drops them back on the same day.
With the railway station (Santacruz) a 5-minute walk away, running around the city is affordable, safe, and hassle-free. As locals, the team at the hostel knows Mumbai inside out and is always there to help you experience the city less like tourists and more as a part of the crowd.
COVID-19 Safety Measures and Policies
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Rooms Disinfection- Rooms are disinfected daily as per guidelines mentioned by WHO.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Room Linen- Changed after every guest check-out and as per request as well.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Soap Dispensers- All washrooms are equipped with Soap dispensers
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Common Area- The common area is sanitized daily
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢All hostels are equipped with a hand sanitizer at the reception area.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Staff is trained at least twice a week on social distancing, hand hygiene, and thermal temperature check.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Temperature checks for staff twice a day.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Guests need to fill a declaration form about their health status and travel history, as per government advisory.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢It is mandatory for guests to wear a face mask while visiting the hotel, no refund in case of the absence of a face mask.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Temperature check of all guests at the entry point. Any guest with a temperature above 99.1Ã¢â€žâ€° will be refused admission and maybe politely advised to go to the closest medical facility.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢The strict social distancing of 1 meter needs to be followed between the guests and hotel staff and other guests. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>