Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the most renowned attractions and landmarks of the city such as Garden Museum, Moshtaghieh Dome and Factory power light, amongst other important and relevant landmarks of our city. Furthermore, we are near to Malek Mosquem which is one of the oldest mosques of Kerman or perhaps Iran which is constructed during Saljoughi kings period.
We have two types of rooms. One of them is a four futon bed for four people, meanwhile the other one is a two individual futon room ideal for friends travelling together. In addition, we have several common areas and amenities that will make the guests and travellers fell the real Iranian vibes and atmosphere.
Narenj Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>