Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nate’s Place Backpackers offers affordable accommodation and is just a short walk to Kings Cross Station. We are perfectly situated in between the bustling Kings Cross nightlife district and the central city so you can explore all Sydney has to offer with ease. And if you feel like relaxing you are only a short walk away from Hyde Park where you can sit down and listen to the daily buskers.
Managed by a brand new, fun-loving team, we’re the perfect hostel to accommodate you on your adventure to Sydney!
Just two train stops or a short walk away you’ll find Westfield Tower and shopping centre, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park and an array of other city attractions. Two stops in the other direction, you’ll find the world famous Bondi Beach and beautiful coastal walks. And if you don’t feel like going that far you’ll find a tasty selection of bars and clubs right on your doorstep.
Free unlimited WiFi Internet is available around the clock and we offer a free continental breakfast every morning with tea and coffee available all day. We also have an amazing rooftop with scenic views of the city (including the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge) which is perfect for chilling with friends, having a twilight dinner or even a couple of drinks!
We have a fully equipped kitchen, separate male and female bathrooms with plenty of showers (so you’re never waiting around), washers and dryers for all those travel-worn clothes and chilled TV room with Netflix for when you just fancy relaxing.
We organise events every night so make sure you check out the notice board, see what’s going on, and get involved. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>