Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Nativa Iguazú Is excelente place to relax and appreciate Nature
Its located in a natural placer, beside Paraná River.
15 minutes puerto de Iguazú city Center.
Very confortable house, wifi, hot water, AC coati room
2 euipate kitchen, barbecue
Near waterfall, mbocay and salto el turista.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Is an harmonic place to connect with yourself, rest and appreciate nature.
Nativa Iguazu is an eco friendly hostel, we receive people of all over the World.
You will find WiFi, AC, ventilation, hot water, hammocks, a complete kitchen, barbecue and parking.
You will have the possibility to make different activities everyday: Yoga, tai chi, music, dance, tango, folk, bonfire, Capoeira, drums, meditation, group works, group cooking, gardening and bio-construction.
We believe with the awakening of our consciousness. We protect the Nature and respect all beings, by recycling and shearing love, light and energy.
Nativa Iguazu Hostel is surrounded by trees, birds, animals, plants and flowers.
You can swim and visit local springs and creeks.
15 minutes from Puerto Iguazú city Center by bus or an economic taxi.
5 minutes walking you can find a food market.
Our wish is to share our homemade food and cooking all together, enjoying the food from the organic-garden.
That s the reason why we decided not to offer a standard Breakfast.
Nativa Iguazu Conditions and Policies:
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
- Check in from 14:00.
- Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception open from 9am to 9pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days.
From 30/12 to 03/01 and also the the 07/07 to 28/07 is required a deposit of 50%.
Deposit must be made through bank transfer. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>