Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that there is a one week cancelation policy. Any cancelations during this time will be charged the full amount of the booking price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
quality cocktails and locally inspired food daily. At night enjoy the bars great music, swimming with glowing plankton and specially planned events.
Our dorm accommodation is premium quality with AC and fans to help keep you cool through those hot nights. Enjoy one of our 24 queen sized or 20 single beds comes with their own:
- Privacy curtain
- Spacious under bed locker
- Bedside light & electric charge point
The accommodation is hidden in the beautiful jungle 50m from 4K beach, just behind the Nest bar and restaurant. A seasonal river runs past the dorms terrace, offering beautiful views of Koh Rongs natural jungle environment.
The dorms are split into two buildings. The first dorm has two rooms, each with 12 queen size beds and a changing room area. There is a small communal space between the dorm rooms with wooden deck and seating area looking out into the jungle. The second dorm in newly built and has two complete rooms with 10 beds each. Soon there will be an extra two rooms with another ten beds each so please be aware this building is not fully complete.
The accommodation has a bathroom block connected directly to each of the dorm rooms. These offer 6 cubicles with toilets, showers and a mirrored sink area.
We charge a $10 deposit for a key and towel, payable at check in. This is returned when your towel and key is returned at check out.
Please be advised that you are coming to stay on a small island and therefore there are a few things worth understanding before you arrive. We, like all the businesses on 4k beach, have a power cut during 12pm – 1pm and 5pm – 6pm. This is because the whole island is powered by generators.
Also, we gather our water supply from the river in the jungle behind our bar. This is then filled up into water containers so, like the majority of the island, we have cold showers to refresh you after a day in the sun.
If you have any other needs or special requirements please don't hesitate to ask.
Single Size Beds: Bed suitable for 1 pax.
Queen Size Beds: Bed suitable for 2 pax as maximum. Extra Pax fee: $5 payable on arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>