Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The perfect place for those who want to stay in the center of St. Petersburg, but away from the bustle of the city, in a quiet and convenient location. We are located just 5 minutes walk from the metro station Frunzenkaya, Baltic m, distance to the metro station Institute of Technology is a 10 minute walk. There is a paid guarded parking. Absolutely new hostel for 20 people, consisting of four rooms and a living room - kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with everything necessary. Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, large roomy fridge, kettle, microwave, electric oven, toaster. We have a washing machine, iron, ironing board, hair dryer. It is also possible to purchase private-VA care, soft slippers to make you feel at home! Throughout has WI-FI, TV. Security of your belongings ensure individual safety deposit box, which can be locked. Guests receive bed linen and bath towel.
In the continuation of the hostel rooms we have created high level of comfort. All rooms have their own showers. Rooms are decorated in a simple style, as there is a communal lounge with a kitchenette where you can spend your free time watching satellite TV. On-site there is a small sauna for two. As an additional service we can offer you a relaxing soapy massage in the Turkish hamam.
For guests especially appreciate the comfort and convenience - we offer Lux room. It is equipped with everything you need: your dignity. node, shower, jacuzzi, sauna, large, flat-screen TV. The room - studio two rooms with a cozy bedroom and a large sofa.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Foreigners have to pay 200 rub for registration upon arrival per person
Breakfast not included.
Please note the property will require CVV code after booking reservation otherwise your booking will be cancelled ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>