Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer: free breakfast, free luggage storage, information desk, free kitchen facilities, free WiFi, 24h security and reception, 24h room service and train and bus tickets reservation. free tea/coffee anytime - free Luggage storage and shower after check out.
We also have a Lobby for relaxing after a long day visiting, where you can chat with other enjoying your free tea and watching international TV and books to borrow. Or enjoy a lazy day on our roof top terrace.
Our hostel is located in the most magical spot of Luxor. 100 meters away from the main Train & Bus station. 350 meters away from the Luxor Temple. 400 meters away from the Nile. 4 min. walking from the best clubs, restaurants, 5 stars Hotels, shopping centers and art galleries.
We have a range of private and shared rooms. We have rooms with private bathrooms & air-con. The rooms with shared bathrooms only have ceiling fans. All room have a window. Our housekeeping team clean your room daily. We offer: Wi-Fi in bedrooms, linen, towels & soap.
We give you the guarantee that you will enjoy every single moment in our hostel with us because it's your home away from home.
New Everest Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>