Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled alongside Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River, Bang Rak is one of the city’s oldest districts. Hundreds of years ago, the first foreign embassies and trading houses established themselves along the banks of the river and Thailand’s first modern avenue, Charoen Krung. Today, Bank Rak is a bustling destination with Bangkok’s busiest pier (Saphan Taksin) and a combination of local markets, authentic street food vendors, trendy bars and cosmopolitan restaurants. It is easily reached through both the BTS Sky Train (Saphan Taksin station) and underground MRT (Surasak station).
New Road Guesthouse is a 5-minute walk from Lebua State Tower and is famous sky bar, a 10 minute walk to the Robinson’s department store and a 10 minute tuk-tuk or taxi ride to the Asiatique Riverfront. On the northern side of Bang Rak is Bangkok’s Chinatown and its famous street food as well as the gateway to the town’s oldest settlement, where you’ll find the traditional tourist sites like the Grand Palace and Wat Pho. It is also the gateway to the rest of Thailand through the nearby Hua Lamphong railway station.
New Road Guest House offers an onsite restaurant serving both Thai and Western dishes, a coffee shop, a full bar and free Wi-Fi throughout all common areas. We provide 24-hr front desk service and long-term storage for leaving unnecessary gear before heading out on longer excursions. For those traveling without smartphones or laptops, guests can enjoy the complimentary computer center to plan their trips. We also have a ongoing events to help guests enjoy themselves onsite, including weekly outdoor barbecues, beer pong tournaments, European league football and Netflix movie nights. Our bar is open every day from 5PM until midnight and during all of our events. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>