Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The facilities and services provided byNew Tour Inn ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Hot water, non smoking rooms, internet facilities, internet access – wireless (complimentary) and balcony/terrace exist on each floor. Roof-top restaurant is some of the facilities provided.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
This is conveniently located behind famous Victoria Park in a peaceful environment.Set 200m from the centre of the city, this budget accommodation commands an excellent location and provides access to the city's biggest attractions. The importance is the hotel's easy access to the city's attractions and landmarks, such as Victoria Park, Golf course, Lake Gregory, Post Office Nuwara Eliya, Bale Bazaar, bus station, shops etc
Air port pick up- USD 100
Air port Drop- USD 100
We offer Horton plains Tours ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>