Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations as per Hostelworld cancellation poilicy.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer dormitory rooms to guests. WiFi available in public spaces, toilets and bathrooms are shared, bucket bath and squat toilets are available, 80 steps to the third floor where we are located. Please inquire about security lockers at the front desk. Guests are expected to bring their own toiletries.
Mumbai is a city with a pulse and tourists at our hotel are right in the heart of Mumbai, where the old and the new converge. From Fort to the temples and bazaars, there’s a lot to be explored.
Easily accessible from all major locations, the hotel is the perfect destination who desires to experience the energy of Mumbai.
Marine Drive (Approx. 4km) and Gateway of India, (Approx. 4km), both are close to New Vasantashram. Tourists can visit the Elephanta Caves by taking a ferry boat from the Gateway of India.
Other interesting destinations are Bandra Worli Sea Link, Haji AliDargah and Nehru Planetarium. Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport: 21 km (approx.) Distance from Mumbai CST Railway Station: 1 km (approx.) Distance from Mumbai Central Railway Station: 4 km (approx.) ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>