Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Next Level Surfcamp is located 5 minutes walking to the famous Supertubos beach in Peniche, where the WSL context takes place in October every year . Probably the best spot for watch the contest and surf the unique perfect wave in Portugal . The wave capital . Come and join the family. A sweet combination between sports, nature, stylish and comfort. The Surf House is a colorful hostel near by beach (walking distance 80 meters). If you want adventure, fun, surf and a lovely staff, this is the right place to stay!
The Surf House have 6 bedrooms, 2 suite and 4 shared bathroom. some rooms with 4 beds and some with 6 beds;. Ideal for big groups , small groups and solo travelers. All rooms with WiFi and cable TV. Two large and sophisticated kitchen, with all equipment.
Next Level Surf Camp Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>