Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Total or partial cancellation of reserved services, when cancelled prior to the group’s check-in date, will be subject to the following penalties:
From 90 to 30 days prior to the check-in date 60%
From 31 to 6 days prior to the check-in date 90%
Less than 5 days prior to the check-in date 100%
2. Cancelled services / No Show are not subject to commission payments.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT
15% to hostelworld at confirmation time
70% of the group’s estimated total invoicing until 1 month before the arrival (up to 30 days prior to check-in)
15% until check-in day
In case of total cancellation the first deposit is not refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are very strict with the welfare of all our guests. One group leader will be required to fill in a credit card authorization form upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for €350.00 for a group between 10-40 pax.
1: Have loads of fun! If this is not happening please talk to a member of our staff.
2: From 10 pm is strictly forbidden to make noise in the corridors and rooms;
3: No running on the hallways;
4: Please close doors gently not to disturb other guest in house;
4: Sorry, no drinks or food inside the rooms. There´s an awesome common area to hang out in!
5: See rule #1
6: It's forbidden to throw objects or people out of the window;
7: Smoking inside the rooms or anywhere in the building isn't allowed;
8: Our lift is a hipster, it's very vintage and and can only carry a maximum of 4 people;
9: When in the kitchen: respect your turn, keep things tidy and clean after yourself ;)
It is also requested at check in a security deposit for each key given (€ 5.00 / key) value this returned to check out after the refund of the key cards.
A city tax will be charge to all clients that will sleep in Porto. It’s 2 euros per day per person until a maximum of 7 days per person. This amount is going to be charged in the property at check-in and it’s not included in the rate
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can choose from a wide variety of rooms, from dorms to private en-suite, twins or double beds. All rooms are equipped with modern details, from individual light fixtures for reading, magnetic keys and protected cabinets. We have a fully equipped kitchen that can be used to prepare any meal you want. Stay connected! Free, and fast, Wi-Fi access both in public areas and rooms.
Located just 5 minutes from the train station, restaurants, bars and the trendiest city nightclubs. Our hostel is ideally located for those wishing to explore the best Porto has to offer. Last but not least you can always count on our highly competent and helpful staff who are the right people to advise and guide you during your stay in Porto.
Free Walking Tours
Happy Hour (50% off on Beer & Craft Beer) - Everyday at 19h
Free Maps & Local travel advice :)
Free events & things to-do announced at the hostel
Personalized itineraries available - ask our staff at Front Desk!
Nice Way Porto Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - Available for Eur 3.5 pp/per night
Luggage room available (2 pieces of luggage: Check in luggage and Backpack for the Check in day and Check out day)
A city tax will be charge to all clients that will sleep in Porto. It's 2 euros per day per person until a maximum of 7 days per person. This amount is going to be charged in the property at check-in and it's not included in the rate. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older.
For reservations of more than 10 beds, different policies may apply. After booking confirmation we will contact you with more details. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>