Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nice Way Sintra is intended to make you feel at home!
You will find comfortable beds, lockers, power outlets and hot showers on every floor. We also have private accommodations at great prices, located in a separated building from the 60's. All our rooms are personalized and offer spectacular sights over Sintra's Mountains.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, fast and free Wi-Fi in public areas and rooms!
We also have a cozy living room with TV and Netflix that opens onto our beautiful garden, full of corners so you can relax after a walk through the mysterious and romantic village..
We guarantee cleanliness, professionalism and a unique experience! Our staff is local, young and knowledgeable and can offer recommendations on the best places to visit, events, organized tours, fun activities, restaurants etc.
Sintra has a great network of public transport that can take you easily to the nearest beaches of Sintra (25 min), Cascais (30 min), Lisbon (40 min), Mafra (45 min) and Ericeira (60 min).
Check-in: 15:00 until 22:00
Cancellation policy: 48h
A city tax will be charged to all clients that will sleep in Sintra (starting in March). It’s 1 euro per day per person until a maximum of 3 days per person. This amount is going to be charged in the property at check-in and it’s not included in the rate. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older.
Our location, comfort and atmosphere will fulfill you with magical moments in Sintra. We are at your disposal to provide you an unforgettable experience! ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>