Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
After a day of playing hard (or not), sink into your premium King Koil bed featured in each of our contemporary rooms. Like all Nightcap Hotels, we offer an on-site bistro, bar and bottle shop, free unlimited 24 hour Wi-Fi, with all rooms featuring a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, desk, heating, air-conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities. The only thing that could make your stay better is a refreshing drink over a game of pool in our friendly bar. And if the deal wasn’t sweet enough already, we will even throw in a free drink on arrival just to see you smile.
Located only a 10 minute drive from Cairns Esplanade Lagoon and Cairns Airport, 7 minute drive from Cairns Base Hospital and a 5 minute walk from several shops and services, you will feel right at home at The Edge Hill Tavern.
Nightcap at Edge Hill Tavern Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 14:00.
- Check out from 10:00.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and Cash. Please note that your credit card may be pre-authorised.
- Breakfast not included.
- Reception hours: 10:00am - 04:00am.
- No Curfew.
- Please note that guests must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- You must show a valid photo ID upon check in.
- Please note that this property requires an AUD $100 credit card pre-authorisation upon check in to cover any incidental charges. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>