Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since we're an eco-friendly accommodation, we use dry toilets in our bathrooms to save water.
We are a Boutique Hotel, offering local touches and a high level of coziness while providing excellent service. We have 10 rooms and a patio where you can work and relax.
All Niyana rooms have private bathrooms. We have a mix of King, Full and individual-size beds for different budgets.
We care about our details around the hotel to make sure you have a great stay. The Niyana team looks forward to making you feel at home.
Niyana has all you need to enjoy yourself around Oaxaca City for a day or several weeks.
Niyana Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in: 15:00 to 22:00
Check-out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit, and debit cards
Breakfast is not included
Our team is reachable from 08:00 and until 22:00, please keep in mind that we're not a 24/7 location
If you think you might be running a little early we've got a luggage space that is available for you to drop off your ???????? starting 09:00, so you can head out and start exploring while your room is ready
Starts at 22:00 and ends at 08:00
Upon check-in you will get the access code to the main door and a room key so you may come and go as you please
1 person per room is allowed, they must abide by house rules, present an official form of ID in order to stay in, kitchen area only, leave by quiet time.
Tour of the location:
Upon arrival, you'll get a 5-10 min tour of space so you can get properly acquainted with our vision
Pets are not allowed
Only 18+ guests allowed ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>