Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be done 48 hours previous to reservation date. If the deadline for cancellation is not met, we will proceed to charge the first three nights.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What should you expect at our Youth Hostel?
You’ll find backpackers, nomads, graffiti artists, skaters, and YOU.
If you’re up for a laugh and don’t mind 5am sun rises on the beach, or late night guitar sessions with city views, then you’ll fit right in.
Our property has numerous bathrooms, spacious showers, dormitories,and a reception and staff that care. We have fun activities every day and we know the best events happening in the city. Professional artists left their marks, from Germany, U.K, Italy, Canada, and other parts of the globe, have combined ideas and artistic experience to provide professional graffiti pertaining to Barcelona, Spain, and other European cities.
In addition to our laundry service we also rent blankets and towels. We have a comfy common area and a large terrace which allows you to connect with travellers from across the globe, great for a nice summer barbecue. Wi-Fi which is accessible from all areas of the hostel free of charge for all guests.(However we recommend putting the phone down and relaxing with the others on our colourful terrace.)
These are just a few features that make No Limit Graffiti Hostel the ideal place for your visit. Feel free to have a look around on our website. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, we are happy to hear from you!
We also offer:
FREE COFFEE - We have a nice coffee machine for you to drink coffee 24hours per day, whenever you feel like it!
FREE DINNERS - Join us every evening for a free dinner cooked by our hostel staff!
FREE EVENING ACTIVITIES - Our staff make sure that your hostel experience is unique and fun!
FREE CITY PARTIES - We take you to the most famous bars and night clubs in the city!
Where are we?
No Limit Graffiti Hostel is located just a few blocks away from La Sagrada Familia. It's the perfect place for people looking to enjoy themselves and have some fun! The hostel is large, clean and comfortable and just 10 minutes away from the majority of Barcelona's biggest attractions. The closest Metro station is Encants only 15 minutes from the city centre.
* * * * * Please Note * * * * *
Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel or alter your reservation, 48 hours of notice must be given. All cancellations must be made by e-mail only. Receipt will be sent to the email given at the time of booking. Telephone cancellations will NOT be accepted.
We are a youth hostel, we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 in our property. Our property is not suitable for elders.
A tourist tax of 0.72€/person/night will apply for the first 7 nights. Tourist tax is NOT included in price of reservation and is to be paid at lodging establishment on arrival.
RESERVATION MUST BE PAID CASH ONLY.
Breakfast is not included.
We DO NOT facilitate for groups.
Registration Number AJ 000589 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>