Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
While enjoying your stay at Noah's Ark you can relax in our luxurious spa pool, take in the west coast sunset from our balcony, or have a barbeque and then laze in the hammocks in our large garden. To explore the area we have some bikes that are free to use for you and you can give the new coastal cycle way a go! Or we can direct you to the local bushwalks and nearby beaches or advise you about the various adventure activities on offer.
Unlimited free Wi-Fi - so it's easy to stay in touch with family and friends or plan your trip ahead. (use WiFi or on our hostel PCs).
Noah's Ark was originally a monastery. It now offers characterful spacious private and shared rooms that are warm and comfortable, with self-controlled heaters, clean linen, duvets and spare blankets. The rooms are beautifully decorated with fun animal themes - you can choose from tigers, penguins, leopards and more.
From May to September our WINTER DEALS are on! Enjoy our free self-served breakfast of toast, spreads, tea and coffee, and if you are enjoying the cosy atmosphere we're making it easier to stay longer by giving you an additional night free if you book 3 or more nights! (Conditions apply).
There is a log fire and a new big heatpump that keep things warm and cosy on cooler days and we have a large lounge with piano, guitar, cd collection, book swap and lots of games. There is a separate TV room with a big screen and comfy sofas and we have a collection of over 200 movies for you to choose from.
At Noah's we have a computer terminal offering 24hr broadband access. There is also wireless access available in all rooms.
We pride ourselves on providing clean bathrooms and a clean fully equipped kitchen. Tea, coffee, sugar and spices are provided free for your convenience.
Noah's Ark is located conveniently in a side street so it's quiet to relax but also only s short walk to the supermarket, train station and bus stops (5-7min).
If you are wanting a homely, friendly atmosphere, great value and a warm welcome come to Noah's Ark.
For updates on weekly events/activities like movie nights and excursions, visit our Facebook page! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>