Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nolo Hub is a social, activity based hostel MADE ONLY for both OUTGOING, ADVENTUROUS and SOCIAL solo and group travelers aged between 18 and 34 years old. PLEASE NOTE we are located 10-15 minutes walking distance from the bus station, walking street and main part of town, it's an easy and safe walk, however, if you're not someone who likes to walk we DO NOT recommend Nolo Hub for your stay in Pai. We do our best to create good vibes and great memories among new friends here at the hub, but it is ultimately YOU who creates the experience here, so we ask that you come here with a friendly, fun attitude and open mind ready to join the Nolo Hub Family!
Take note for those not wanting to make the walk from the bus station when arriving with your backpacks, we have a vehicle to pick you up for free. Please make your way to our friends hostel Common Grounds Pai and let staff there know you're ready for your free pick up.
We have custom built pod accommodation in each room, you have your own private space to get the best possible rest in order to enjoy all the experiences Nolo Hub has to offer. There is a rooftop to chill out and watch the sunset and huge indoor/outdoor common area for Picnics, movies, pool table, ping pong and much more!
Gone are the days of a hostel just providing a place to sleep and socialise. Nolo Hub and its team will show you everything Pai has to offer and more.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out: Earliest 9.30 am; Latest 12 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-22:00.
6. Age Restriction:18 - 34
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
- Absolutely no drugs are to be held or used at Nolo Hub. Anyone found to be with drugs at Nolo Hub will be told to leave the premises immediately and local police will be informed.
- Quiet times will be from 11pm until 8am, please do your best to keep your voice down during these times to allow other guests and our neighbors to sleep. This also includes walking to and from Nolo Hub, respect that there are many residents in the area who need to be treated with respect and allow them to sleep. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>