Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Prado neighbourhood: “…There are sitting lions and bohemian lofts. Turrets and mansions that appear inhabited by ancient ghosts. Its aged splendour still shines on many of the old houses, sometimes unbelievably so. Its thick trees still harbour birds, to stroll through its scenes is like the experience of walking into the past, to the days when presumptuous families of Medellín’s elite built the area seeking comfort with exquisite taste.” Reinaldo Spitaletta'.
Nomad Hostel is 30 m from Deuno supermarket, 750 m from Prado Metro Station, 950 m from Bolivar's Park and Metropolitan Cathedral of Medellin, 1,3 km from Botero Square, The Museum of Antioquia and The Rafael Uribe Uribe Palace of Culture, 1,3 km from Aventura Shopping Mall, 1,8 km from the Botanic Garden, the House of Memory Museum and 1,9 km from Explora Park.
Each room receives its name in honour of the most emblematic Colombian painters. All shared rooms with double high ceilings and wood floor, have cosy dorms to sleep very comfortably, each one with curtains for your privacy, light for reading and charging spots. The views to the outside are surrounded by native trees of the city. Our private room is very special, full of carefully chosen details.
Nomad Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
VAT Exemption for foreigners
Vegetarian breakfast included.
Reception open 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
The guest fully accepts the contract signed on the Registration Card. - Check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. The hostel will charge the guest's account for using additional room time when necessary. - The hostel is not responsible of refunds in case that guest must finish their stay before the established date. It is appreciated to turn off the lights and TV before leaving the room, this way we save energy and contribute to the conservation of the environment. - The guest must treat with care and maintain the integrity of furniture in the room, in case of any damage or breakdown the costs of replacement or adjustment will be charged to the credit card provided on the registration time. The hotel does not allow animals in the facilities. In accordance with provisions of Colombian law, smoking is not allowed inside the room, in case of disrespecting said rule a penalty of USD $150 will be charged. - The hostel is exempt from any liability in case of personal accidents due to negligence or imprudence of guests or their companions. - The guest must maintain during the stay an appropriate behaviour according to hostel behaviour rules. - The hostel is not responsible for valuables, jewellery and / or money left in the room. It is prohibited to take hostel's towels or any other furniture outside from the facilities, otherwise guest will be charged in account. - The television remote controls and towels must be requested at reception and guest is also asked to return it before hostel check-out. - The keys room must be returned to reception before guest's departure from the hostel, otherwise, a penalty charge will be made. - Guest or companions infringement of these internal rules will entitle the hostel to dissolution effect of accommodation contract. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>