Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is plenty space to socialise or find a little nook to hide away. The spectacular view of the landmark cathedral can be seen from all bedrooms and the internal patio and terrace are prime socialising areas. The staff are a mix of international and local which blend together to cater for the all travellers. The owners create a blended atmosphere of relaxing and socialising to make your stay comfortable and entertaining.
The interior is all brand new, and the mattresses are the best in Bolivia. The internal courtyard captures the colonial architecture of the city and provides the perfect setting for travellers to mix.
Nomad Hostel is located at the very centre of Santa Cruz. The main square is 20 meters away, and the iconic cathedral towers above the property. These spires provide a great view of the city can can be accessed during the day. There are many museums and art galleries in a walk-able distance from Nomad Hostel. Nomad Hostel also provides an airport shuttle, and you can book many different tours at our reception, both in Santa Cruz and further afield.
There are different types of rooms but all have wifi, bed linen, semi orthopaedic mattresses, air-conditioning, heaters, windows with blackout curtains and electricity points. Lockers are located outside the rooms. All rooms lead out on to the upper internal terrace and have a view of the city landmarks.
Nomad Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Non smoking (Rooms).
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>