Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Nomads Byron Bay has a 2 week cancellation policy with group bookings.
At the time of the booking the reservation we require full payment as well as a Credit or Debit Card to put on file.
A $200 security bond payment per room is required on arrival, this needs to be paid in cash. Bonds will be returned after a satisfactory room inspection. If any member of your group is evicted, the entire group will be evicted as well as loss of bond.
All beds in group rooms must be paid for, as it is unfair for solo travelers to be placed in a room with a group.
Cancellation policy: We require a minimum of two weeks notice for any amendments or cancellations, less than two weeks notice will result in full loss of payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups will be required to pay a $200 security deposit per room upon arrival. Refund will be made once room checks have been completed. This security deposit does not limit your liability, should excess damage charges be incurred you will be held responsible and the amount may be charged to your card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Nomads Byron Bay will not accept any Schoolies bookings all.
Please note a min stay of 7 nights is required during the Christmas & New Year Period.
No checks-in or Check-out Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day.
Bookings made for groups separately will not be honoured.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel offers a variety of air-conditioned dorms and en-suite private rooms. Facilities include our Mad Travel Shop, a fully equipped kitchen, Global Gossip internet, free Wi-Fi in the reception, reception lounge, BBQ, balcony views and a TV lounge. Every day there are several activities you can take part in like the lighthouse walk, open mic night and VIP nights to the best local bars for everyone at the hostel.
Please read our full Things to Note below before booking.
We do not accept any Schoolies/Leavers week bookings direct. Any groups booked between November 5-December 12 must not be Australian school leavers from 2020.
All guests at Nomads Hostels must be over 18 years old and show a valid passport on arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>