Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Nomads Byron Bay has a 2 week cancellation policy with group bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups will be required to pay a $200 security deposit per room upon arrival. Refund will be made once room checks have been completed. This security deposit does not limit your liability, should excess damage charges be incurred you will be held responsible and the amount may be charged to your card.
Nomads Byron Bay will not accept any sporting trips. Any sporting trips must contact the hostel direct.
Nomads Byron Bay will not accept any Schoolies bookings all schoolies bookings must contact the hostel direct.
Please note a min stay of 7 nights is required during the Christmas & New Year Period.
No checks-in or Check-out Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day.
Bookings made for groups seperately will not be honoured. You are encouraged to contact the hostel directly. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel offers a variety of air-conditioned dorms and en-suite private rooms. Facilities include our Mad Travel Shop, a fully equipped kitchen, Global Gossip internet, free Wi-Fi in the reception, reception lounge, BBQ, balcony views and a TV lounge. Every day there are several activities you can take part in like the lighthouse walk, open mic night and VIP nights to the best local bars for everyone at the hostel.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>