Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLUS Blend, our awesome onsite bar, offering heaps of fantastic food and drink deals every day as well as nightly activities.
What more could you need?
Just 10 minutes walk from the Bus and Railway Station and a short bus ride from Ferry Ports and the Airport. We're minutes from the waterfront and the famous Te Papa Museum while Cuba Street, with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants, and Courtenay Place, with its fantastic nightlife, are just around the corner.
All rooms include security card access and fresh linen with lockers in some dorm rooms. Nomads Capital offers shared kitchen facilities, shared lounge areas, 24 hour reception, laundry facilities and a private outdoor BBQ area.
Check out Time: 10am
Check in Time: 2pm
We have decided that the best way to ensure the well-being of our visitors, and our staff is to require people entering Nomads Capital to be vaccinated from the 3rd of December 2021. As such we will require to sight a government issued Vaccine Pass at check in. If you cannot provide a My Vaccine Pass, unfortunately, you will be unable to access Nomads Capital. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>