Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms and Dorms:
All rooms at Nomads Hostel have their own private full bathrooms, with complimentary shower gel, and shampoo. Our dorm rooms have comfortable beds that are equipped with curtains, USB port, electricity socket, shelve and light, and lockers with a built-in lock. Fast and free Wi-Fi is all yours too.
Extras and activities:
Youâ€™ll love our reception area â€“ itâ€™s filled with our favourite music and art, and it is a great place to hang out. If youâ€™ve got some free time before lunch, hook up to our free Wi-Fi or get the board games out. If youâ€™re coming in the height of summer or cold of winter, weâ€™ve got air conditions to keep you comfortable.
Hungry? Get busy cooking in the guest kitchen or get your food from our restaurant. Pass by the help desk to book or get valuable advice about your adventure in Jordan, from hiking, canyoning, camping, biking, site seeing and more.
Nomads Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check-in from 15:00 to 15:00 - Late check-in service is offered.
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards - except Diners card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - Service tax 10%
Taxes not included - City tax 7 % per person per night
Breakfast isn't included with the price for the dorms but only for the private rooms - breakfast costs 4 JOD per person per day.
24 hours Reception.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>