Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
ANY CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE WILL INCUR THE FIRST NIGHT CHARGE.FAIURE TO ARRIVE AT HOSTEL WILL BE TREATED AS A NO-SHOW AND WILL INCUR 100% CHARGE.
Additional Terms and Conditions
REQUIRE DEPOSIT MONEY 500 BAHT PER PERSON BEFORE CHECK IN
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With outdoor relaxing zone, no matter drinks sipping or reading books, you could enjoy our greenery food station with sea view from 2nd floor. For indoor zone of Internet service, which is decorated with cement color, Nonze Hostel provides lots of comfy chairs for your meeting with friends.
There are 110 box beds served with the tasty breakfast in the unique style zone come, along with the top class service and amenities. More modern decorating were added surround throughout the areas. Make feel relaxing, but still more luxurious
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Key Deposit cash required : THB500 on arrival (refundable when check out).
3. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
4. Payment: Cash (THB), credit card (Visa, Master) or PayPal is welcomed upon arrival.
5. Cancellation Policy: Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
6. Age Restriction: The minimum check in age is 18 years old.
7. Child Policy: Child under 9 years old is welcome to stay with parents, free of charge.
8. Breakfast is served exclusively at the restaurant.
9. No smoking.
10. Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>