Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a range of different types of rooms from dormitory accommodation, double and single rooms to apartments with ensuite facilities.
The usual configuration of our self-contained apartment rooms is one double bed and 1 or more single beds, so some are able to cater for up to 4 people. Most of our self-contained rooms that have ensuite facilities also have a microwave, TV, toaster, kettle and small fridge.
Communal cooking facilities are available in the hostel kitchen for more substantial cooking needs.
North Lodge is situated very close to the Northbridge area of Perth, which is the nightlife/entertainment area with lots of restaurants, nightclubs and coffee bars etc. Entertainment and meals of all types are mostly available 24 hrs in Northbridge.
North Lodge has a quiet, friendly environment in a character building. We are a 5-10 minute walk from the city centre, bus and railway stations, the cultural and entertainment centres' of Perth, as well as many restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, shops, and supermarkets.
The Airport Shuttle Bus Service to and from the International and Domestic Airports stops nearby.
We offer an in-house tour booking service for a wide variety of tours within Perth and the surrounding countryside. We also offer laundry facilities on site, 24 Hour access, and safe luggage storage.
Strictly NO SMOKING anywhere inside the Hostel. We do not permit any noisy behaviour that will adversely affect the amenity of our residents. If you want to party please find somewhere else to stay.
We require a valid photo I.D. (passport or driver’s license) to be presented at check-in for all guests. Please read our Things to Note below before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>