Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For those who wish to explore the city we are just a short 15 minute bus ride which costs only $3.50.
Our large Victorian lodge is a quiet and relaxing home away from home and we are certainly not a party hostel. However, we do encourage guests to be interactive and make the most of their experience in Auckland. We offer a range of laid back activities for guests to get involved with including shared meals, movie nights, and quiz evenings. We also run regular activities with our sister hostel Bamber House such as BBQ's, Laser tag, and sports matches.
Oaklands Lodge is now offering free and unlimited WIFI!. Oaklands guests are also able to benefit from towel hire, fresh linen, and extra pillows and blankets.
Our office is open from 8.00am -1.00pm and 2.00pm to 8.00pm. If you will be arriving after 8.00pm please email us so we can send you our late check in instructions. Our normal check in time is from 2pm but if you are arriving earlier than that we will do our best to have your room ready as quickly as possible.
Please be aware that we do not accept guests under the age of 18. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation under these circumstances.
Please note that we have a 3% surcharge on credit cards and international debit cards, you will have the opportunity to pay in cash if you wish to avoid this surcharge.
A valid form of ID must be shown upon check in.
No ID, No check in. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>