Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel room has 8 beds in a built-in bunk style with stairs to the upper level beds. Each bed has a good deep mattress, heavy blackout curtains for privacy and it’s own electrical socket and personal lighting.
A locker is also provided large enough for a medium sized rucksack and your more valuable items.
The room is air conditioned with a communal table, chairs and refrigerator.
There are two shower rooms and a toilet for exclusive use of the hostel tenants, with a further 2 toilets adjacent.
Motorbike rentals are available in adjacent businesses and the bus to other parts of the island stops at the end of the road.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00pm
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 – 24:00 (midnight)
If you will arrive at the hostel after 24:00, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
Credit card payment will have 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but smoking in the bar is permitted ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>