Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations need to be done by email and confirmed by us.
Cancellations done through the telephone won't be accepted.
Cancellations done 45 days before arrival wont be penalised.
Cancelations done 45 days before arrival will be penalised with a 30% of total amount.
Cancellations done less than 15 days before arrival will be penalised by a 100% of the total amount.
Group size alteration to your reservation will be free of charge until 1 month prior to arrival. After that, changes are not possible.
No shows i.e. not arriving at the hostel will be penalised by a 100% of the total amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Oasis Backpacker's Palace Seville reserves the right to charge an extra deposit for group bookings whenever it seems appropriate to the company.
1. General Rules
Oasis Backpackers' Palace Seville is the specialist to cater for your group needs. We have large common rooms to gather for your group, are located in the city centre to make walking to literally everywhere possible and will be happy to meet your needs all the time
Our hostel comes with free bed linen, blankets and security lockers, as well as Wifi in all rooms and computers with internet access.
A key deposit will be needed for your key access cards.
Towels may be rented at reception for 2 euros.
Check-in begins at 2pm and you may check in until midnight.
Breakfast (not included) is from 8am to 11am. Should you need other breakfast times, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org. Same for lunches and dinners.
Check-out time is at 11.30am, late check-outs will result in loss of key deposit. Also the non compliment of the house rules will result in the loss of the security deposit and in extreme cases can result in direct expulsion.
All guests will behave with respect towards other clients and hostel staff and will be responsible of their own acts during the stay on our premises.
If the guests don't wish to share a dorm with anyone, they will have to pay tall unoccupied beds in that dorm or book a private room.
Oasis Backpackers Palace Seville reserve the right to refuse admission or to end a stay at our own discretion.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Ask for special conditions for your group, we will accept exceptions to the cancellation policy under occupancy.
Securty Deposit of 5€ per person.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Palace is only 2 minutes on foot from the airport bus stop and the bus station for buses to Malaga or the beaches of Cadiz, as well as other destinations.
Our rooms are spacious, more than 40 meters squared, with ensuite bathrooms, high ceilings and windows to let in the light of the city, showers with unlimited hot water thanks to our solar panels, and centralised air conditioning so you may enjoy a cool night in your bunk.
Remember that we have large lockers for every bed, but bring a padlock to secure your bag inside. If you forget , you can buy a padlock at reception.
Want to see the sunset by the Giralda? Go up to our roof terrace and try our mojitos or beers. A dip in the pool and then youâ€™re ready to hit the town.
When you wake up we have waiting breakfast to fuel up for the day, if you wish. Oor plan the next stop in your trip with the help of our travel desk. Leave your luggage in our storage room by reception if you still need to go shopping.
#OasisExperience - We make it easy for you!
Especialidad: Albergue TurÃstico ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Sevilla
Oasis Backpackers' Palace Sevillaは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>